At the front line of our Activity and Snow School Centre, a Niseko Village Reservations Attendant delivers exceptional service to our guests. Armed with insightful resort knowledge, you will assist holidaymakers to select and reserve the right activities, creating lasting memories for their family. Successful candidates will display the following: excellent communication skills, a friendly and helpful disposition, patience in the face of challenges and the capacity to exercise good judgment where necessary.
• Guest service experience
• Practical knowledge of ski and snowboarding or a passion to learn
• Ability to work in Japan; if not a resident of Japan
• Capacity to communicate in English (native, fluent or advanced)
• Additional spoken languages (Japanese and Chinese are highly regarded, also French, Russian, Spanish, etc.)
• Guest service related training or education
• Previous work in a snowsports environment