Work in a position that allows you to get to know staff from all different departments. Our drivers will transport staff from our staff accommodation to Niseko Village, Hirafu and Kutchan.
• Full, clean driving license and international driving permit (or Japanese license)
• Ability to work in Japan; if not a resident of Japan
• Capacity to communicate in English (native, fluent or advanced)
• Previous driving experience in winter conditions.
• Must be happy to work flexible working hours
• Licensed to drive a vehicle with 10+ seats
• Previous experience of driving passenger vehicles in winter conditions