Our Rental Attendants are one of the first resort employees our guests will interact with, and so a high level of customer service is required so that our guests can start their holiday in the best way possible. Many of our guests have never skied or snowboarded before, so a good knowledge of the sports allows our Rental Attendants to provide our guests with up to date advice and sooth first timer nerves.
• A knowledge of ski and/or snowboard equipment
• Customer service experience
• Ability to work in Japan
• A willingness to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Capacity to communicate to English (native, fluent or advanced)
• A second spoken language: Japanese, Chinese, Russian or French
• Previous work in a snowsports environment or as a rental attendant