Niseko Village Snow School (NVSS) mostly caters to English speaking guests from all over the world, in particular Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. In many cases, our lesson participants are experiencing snow sports for the first time. Operating within a family-friendly resort, our mission is to provide the very best in fun and safe snow sports experiences for all ages and abilities.
The ideal NVSS Instructor is dynamic and engaging, their main purpose being to provide priceless memories for our guests. He or she will be dedicated to ensuring their guest’s goals and expectations are exceeded in an encouraging and safe environment.
Successful candidates will be passionate, patient and flexible individuals ready to jump into any situation within a moment’s notice.
• A completed instructor association certification (Level I or equivalent)
• Excellent conversational English
• Service industry experience, preferable snow sports related
• A willingness to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Eligibility to work in Japan
• High certifications (Level III / IV or equivalent)
• Cross-over certifications
• Snow sports instructing experience
• Additional spoken languages (Japanese and Chinese are highly regarded, also French, Russian, Spanish, etc.)
Interested candidates will need to be available to work:
• From 1 December 2017 to 28 February 2017 for mid-term contracts
• From 1 December 2017 to 31 March 2017 for full contracts
• Short-term contracts are also available, please enquire